June 11, 2014
By Blog Team
- Brazil has been the world's largest exporter of coffee for 150 years
- 400 of the world's 500 largest companies operate in Brazil
- Brazil had a 3.4% GDP average growth over the last 4 years
- Brazil is the longest country in the world - 2,800 miles
- Brazil is 4th in the world for mW of Hydroelectric power produced
- Brazil has 4,263 airports
- UK export to Brazil is worth £2.5 billion
- Top UK Exports to Brazil include, machinery, vehicles, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, plastics and beverages.
Over to youWhat do you think about these facts? Want to share something interesting about Brazil? Do it in the comment section below.
For more information about Wolfestone services:
Document translation services, Localisation services, Transcreation services, Multilingual SEO services, Proofreading, Voiceover services, Interpreting services, Multimedia services, Legal translation services, Other types of translation
The professional translation services you can trust!