May 28, 2014
By Blog Team
- Anki - focuses on memorisation :
- Internet Polyglot - features digital flashcards :
- FSI Languages Courses - materials in over 45 languages, even in rare languages such as Hungarian, Lingala, and Thai
- Busuu - vocabulary and phrases supported by dialogues, writing exercises, audio recording options, and the chance to network with other language learners and native speakers:
- Word2Word - useful online language learning tools
- The BBC website - Courses and phrases, audio and video, vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, activities and tests
- The Mixxer is similar to WeSpeke, but it doesn’t provide as many features, as it relies on the use of Skype. However, this website has a much larger and more international user-base.
- Openculture.com – has a collection which features lessons in more than 40 languages
Over to youHave you tried to learn a language with an online language resource? Is there one you particularly liked and would recommend? Share your experience in the comments below!
For more information about Wolfestone services:
Document translation services, Localisation services, Transcreation services, Multilingual SEO services, Proofreading, Voiceover services, Interpreting services, Multimedia services, Legal translation services, Other types of translation
The professional translation services you can trust!